Height of beaker: 2 3/4in. A saucer with the same pattern can be found in the Fitzwilliam Museum Collection, Cambridge, museum no. A similar cup from the Samuel Putnam Avery Snr. The item “Octagonal famille-rose beaker and saucer, early Qianlong (1735-1790)” is in sale since Monday, December 16, 2019. This item is in the category “Antiques\Asian/Oriental Antiques\Chinese\Porcelain”. The seller is “guestandgray” and is located in London. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Region of Origin: Chinese
- Product: Beaker and saucer
- Age: Pre-1800
- Primary Material: Porcelain/ Pottery
- Original/Repro: Antique Original
- Chinese Dynasty: Qing (1644-1911)